Thursday, February 5, 2015

Fogless Shower Mirror, the Best Money I Ever Spent!


The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect it is guaranteed not to fog in the shower in the slightest. Not similar to some other makes that don't work, this one honestly is fog free; with its easy-fill reservoir, the water neutralizes the mirror and air temperature.
The ToiletTree Fogless Mirror will also never drop. It connects to pretty much any wall surface, causing no damage, with a squidgy robust silicone. You won't have to fight with irritating suction cups with this amazing mirror. The mirror simply detaches from the bracket (however it's strong and will not drop from the bracket) so you can quickly top up the reservoir every time you need to. The included sponge removes excess water from the mirror. plus the frame is adjustable, meaning you can position it in a single spot, but it is possible to be used by multiple users and directions. It also has a little shelf which you can place a razor or tweezers or anything you have.
The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror makes taking care of your face so much easier. Did you know that dermatologists say that performing your daily skin care in the shower as it is much healthier for your skin? The heat & moisture makes pores open and makes a perfect environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing, and cleaning.
My initial impression of the Fogless Shower Mirror was that it was extremely light. It is 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5 in and weighs less than 1 lbs. When I removed it from the packaging, I was extremely impressed with how neat this product looked. You can see that a lot of thought was put into the design of this product.
Normally, I make my husband sort stuff in our house. He's way better at looking through manuals and putting things together than I am, so I generally ask him. This time, I chose I was going to try it on my own. I placed everything out and looked at the instructions.
I was a little apprehensive about attaching the tape and silicone on the rear of the bracket that holds the mirror, but I didn't need to be. There were marks showing precisely where you need to squeeze the silicone and unlike many products where you find yourself running out of a required product, there was more than enough silicone provided.
It was so quick to finish that and just press it onto my sparkling shower wall.
I waited the necessary 24 hours prior to attaching the mirror the day after, I placed the mirror on. Now I haven't pulled on it or anything, but it feels very sturdy to me and I have no suspicions that it will fall off.
But enough about the simple installation - you need to know if the product is genuinely fogless like it says, correct?
I wanted to test the mirror with really hot water, but it's very warm & muggy here so I didn't want to have a roasting shower. So I turned the shower on as warm as it would go, filled up the back of the mirror with the hot water like directed, and left it to run.
I came back a few minutes later and the room was steamy. The mirror was€¦. FOG FREE!
I've used the mirror with my regular not-so-warm showers and it performs just as good.
I love things that make my life simpler and this one absolutely does. I often take showers in the evening and now I can simply remove any makeup or simply wash my face. Normally
I absolutely recommend the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror. It is a perfect gift and is also something great to purchase just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment