Friday, February 13, 2015

You Need to Buy a Fogless Shower Mirror!


The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror is great it is guaranteed not to fog in the shower at all. Different from other brands that don't work, this one honestly is fog free; with its easy-fill reservoir, the water neutralizes the mirror and air temperature.
The fogless shower mirror also will never drop. It sticks to nearly any wall type, without causing damage, with a soft robust silicone. You won't have to fight with irritating suction cups with this excellent mirror. The mirror effortlessly detaches from the bracket (however it's strong and will not fall from the bracket) so you can simply top up the reservoir every time you need to. The included squeegee soaks up sprayed water from your mirror. And the frame is adjustable, meaning you can place it in a single spot, but it is possible to be used by multiple users and angles. It also has a little shelf which you can put a razor or tweezers or whatever you have.
The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror makes looking after your face that much simpler. I bet you didn't know that dermatologists say that performing your daily skin care in the shower because this is much healthier for your skin? The heat & moisture makes pores open and makes a ideal environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing, and cleaning.
My first impression of the Fogless Shower Mirror was that it was very light. It measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5 in and weighs less than 1 pound. Once I took it out the packet, I was very impressed with how cool this product looked. You can tell that much thought was put into the design of this mirror.
Normally, I have my husband set up things in our house. He's way greater at reading instructions and placing things together than me, so I just ask him. This time, I decided I was going to try it on my own. I laid everything out and read the manual.
I was a bit apprehensive about putting the tape and silicone on the back of the bracket that attaches the mirror, but I didn't need to be. There were grooves showing exactly where you need to squeeze the silicone and unlike many products where you find yourself running out of a required product, there was more than enough silicone included.
It was very simple to finish that and just place it onto my clean shower wall.
I waited the essential 24 hours before connecting the mirror the day after, I placed the mirror on. Now I haven't pulled on it or anything, but it feels extremely stuck down to me and I have no worries that it might drop down.
But plenty about the easy installation - you need to know if the mirror is honestly fog free like it claims, right?
I wanted to try the mirror with very hot water, but it's pretty warm & muggy where we live so I didn't want to have a hot shower. So I turned the shower on as hot as it went, filled up the back of the mirror with the hot water like it said, and left it to run.
I returned a few minutes later and the room was filled with steam. The mirror was€¦. FOGLESS!
I've used this mirror with my normal not-so-warm showers and it works equally good.
I love things that make my life easier and this one certainly does. I often take showers at night and now I can simply remove any makeup or simply wash my face. Usually
I definitely recommend the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror. It is a wonderful gift and is also an excellent product to purchase just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment