Wednesday, February 11, 2015

I Can't Believe How Much Easier My Fogless Shower Mirror Makes My Life!


The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror is excellent it is guaranteed to stay fogless in the shower even slightly. Different from other types that don't work, this one really is fogless; with its easy-fill reservoir, the water neutralizes the mirror and surrounding temperature.
The fogless shower mirror also will never drop. It sticks to almost any wall surface, causing no damage, with a soft robust silicone. You won't have to fight with irritating suction cups with this excellent mirror. The mirror effortlessly detaches from the bracket (however it's secure and will not fall from the bracket) so you can easily top up the reservoir every time you need it. The included squeegee soaks up excess water from your mirror. plus the frame is adjustable, so you can place it in a single spot, but it is possible to be used for multiple users and directions. It also has a small shelf which you can put a razor or tweezers or whatever you have.
The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror makes taking care of your face that much simpler. Did you know that dermatologists advise performing your daily skin care in the shower because it is a lot healthier for your skin? The heat & moisture open pores and makes a super environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing, and cleaning.
My initial impression of the Fogless Shower Mirror was that it was surprisingly light. It is 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5 in and weighs less than a lbs. Once I removed it from the packaging, I was genuinely impressed with how cool this mirror looked. You can guess that a lot of thought was put into the look of this mirror.
Normally, I have my husband build stuff in our house. He's way greater at following instructions and putting things together than me, so I generally ask him. This time, I decided I was going to do it myself. I placed everything out and looked at the manual.
I was a bit apprehensive about putting the tape and silicone on the back of the bracket that holds the mirror, but I didn't need to be. There were grooves showing exactly where you need to place the silicone and unlike many products where you end up running out of a required product, there was more than enough silicone provided.
It was very quick to finish that and just press it onto my clean shower wall.
I waited the required 24 hours prior to connecting the mirror the next day, I put the mirror on. Now I didn't pulled on it or anything, but it seems extremely stuck down to me and I have no suspicions that it will drop off.
However enough about the simple assembly - you need to know if the product is actually fog free like it says, correct?
I wanted to test the mirror with super hot water, but it's pretty hot & muggy here so I didn't want to take a hot shower. So I turned the shower on as hot as it went, filled up the back of the mirror with the hot water like it said, and left it to run.
I came back some minutes later and the room was steamy. The mirror was€¦. FOGLESS!
I've tried the mirror with my regular not-as-hot showers and it performs just as good.
I love products that make my life simpler and this one certainly does. I often take showers at night and now I can simply remove any makeup or simply wash my face. Normally
I absolutely recommend the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror. It is a wonderful present and is also something great to buy just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment