Monday, February 9, 2015

If You Don't Have a Fogless Shower Mirror Get One Now!

The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror is excellent it is guaranteed not to fog in the shower at all. Unlike other makes that don't work, this one is truly fog free; with an easy-fill reservoir, the water neutralizes the mirror and air temperature.
The fogless shower mirror also will never fall. It adheres to nearly any wall type, without damage being caused, with a squidgy robust silicone. You won't have to fight with annoying\silly suction cups with this great mirror. The mirror effortlessly comes off from the bracket (although it's secure and will not fall from the bracket) so you can simply top up the reservoir each time you need it. The free sponge soaks up excess water from the mirror. plus the frame is adjustable, so you can mount it in one spot, but it is possible to be used for multiple users and angles. It also has a small shelf which you can place a razor or tweezers or whatever you need.
The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror makes looking after your face that much simpler. Did you know that dermatologists recommend performing your daily skin care in the shower as this is far healthier for your skin? The heat & moisture makes pores open and creates a ideal environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing, and cleaning.
My immediate impression of the Fogless Shower Mirror was that it was surprisingly light. It measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5 in and weighs less than a lbs. Once I took it out the packet, I was genuinely impressed with how cool this mirror looked. You can guess that a lot of thought was put into the look of this product.
Normally, I have my husband build stuff in our home. He's much better at following instructions and placing things together than me, so I usually ask him. This time, I decided I was going to try it myself. I placed everything out and looked at the manual.
I was a little nervous about attaching the tape and silicone on the back of the bracket that holds the mirror, but I didn't have to be. There were grooves showing precisely where you need to squeeze the silicone and not like many products where you find yourself running out of a necessary product, there was plenty silicone provided.
It was extremely quick to finish that and just press it onto my sparkling shower wall.
I waited the essential 24 hours prior to connecting the mirror the next day, I placed the mirror on. Now I haven't tugged on it or anything, but it seems very solid to me and I have no suspicions that it will drop off.
But plenty about the easy installation - you need to know if the mirror is actually fog free like it claims, correct?
I wanted to try the mirror with super hot water, but it's pretty hot & muggy here so I didn't want to take a roasting shower. So I switched the shower on as warm as it would go, filled up the reservoir of the mirror with the hot water as it said, and let it run.
I came back a few minutes after and the room was filled with steam. The mirror was€¦. FOGLESS!
I've tried this mirror with my normal not-as-warm showers and it performs equally well.
I love products that make my life easier and this one certainly does. I regularly take showers at night and now I can simply take off any makeup or simply wash my face. Usually
I definitely recommend the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror. It makes a perfect gift and is also something great to buy just for yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment