Saturday, February 7, 2015

You Need to Buy a Fogless Shower Mirror!


The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror is perfect it is guaranteed not to fog in the shower even slightly. Different from other brands that don't work, this one is truly fogless; with its easy-fill reservoir, the water neutralizes the mirror and surrounding temperature.
The fogless shower mirror will also never drop. It connects to pretty much any wall type, without damage being caused, with a soft robust silicone. You won't be fighting with annoying\silly suction cups with this amazing mirror. The mirror effortlessly detaches from the bracket (although it's secure and will not slip from the bracket) so you can easily top up the reservoir every time you need it. The free squeegee removes sprayed water from your mirror. plus the frame is adjustable, meaning you can position it in one spot, but it can be used by multiple users and directions. It also has a little shelf where you can place a razor or tweezers or anything you need.
The ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror makes looking after your face that much easier. Did you know that dermatologists recommend doing your stardard skin care in the shower as it is a lot healthier for your skin? The heat & moisture open pores and creates a ideal environment for shaving, exfoliating, tweezing, and cleaning.
My immediate impression of the Fogless Shower Mirror was that it was extremely light. It measures 6.5in x 8.5in x 1.5 in and weighs less than 1 pound. When I removed it from the packaging, I was very impressed with how neat the mirror was. You can guess that a lot of thought was put into the look of this mirror.
Normally, I have my husband install things in our house. He's much greater at following manuals and placing things together than me, so I usually ask him. This time, I decided I was going to do it myself. I laid everything out and looked at the directions.
I was slightly apprehensive about attaching the tape and silicone on the rear of the bracket that attaches the mirror, but I didn't need to be. There were marks showing exactly where to put the silicone and not like many products where you find yourself running out of a necessary material, there was more than enough silicone provided.
It was extremely easy to complete that and just place it onto my clean shower wall.
I waited the essential 24 hours before attaching the mirror the day after, I put the mirror on. Now I haven't pulled on it or anything, but it seems extremely sturdy to me and I have no worries that it might drop off.
But plenty about the easy installation - you want to know if the mirror is actually fog free like it claims, correct?
I wanted to try the mirror with super hot water, but it's very warm & muggy where we live so I didn't want to have a hot shower. So I turned the shower on as warm as it went, filled up the back of the mirror with the hot water as directed, and left it to run.
I returned some minutes later and the room was filled with steam. The mirror was€¦. FOGLESS!
I've tried the mirror with my regular not-as-warm showers and it performs just as well.
I love products that make my life easier and this one definitely does. I often take showers in the evening and now I can quickly remove any makeup or simply wash my face. Normally
I definitely recommend the ToiletTree Fogless Shower Mirror. It makes a perfect gift and is also an excellent product to purchase just for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment